It’s time for my annual list of the five hottest guys on TV. For 2017, I have a couple of new additions. Here are the guys who made my list:
5. José Ron (Ramón on Enamorándome de Ramón) – José Ron is back on my list. While I don’t like all of the tattoos, I do like his expressive blue eyes. I’m going to miss seeing him when Enamorándome de Ramón ends.
4. José Pablo Minor (Gabriel on Mi Marido Tiene Familia) – I loved José Pablo Minor as Gael on Muchacha Italiana Viene a Casarse, but I love him even more as Gabriel on Mi Marido Tiene Familia. He handles comedy well and he’s perfect with Daniela.
3. Colin O’Donoghue (Hook on Once Upon a Time) – I admit that I haven’t kept up with this season of Once Upon a Time, but when I have time to tune in, it’s for O’Donoghue. He’s okay as a detective, but he’s still fantastic as Hook. He continues to be the only man on TV that can pull off guyliner.
2. Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen on Arrow) – For the second year in a row, Amell is in the number two spot. He’s still great to look at, but Arrow has been a disappointment this season. I miss the non-whiny version of Oliver Queen.
And the guy at number one is:
1. Chris Wood (Mon-El on Supergirl) – I’m thrilled that the writers brought Mon-El back. The chemistry between Wood and Melissa Benoist is stellar. Despite the fact that he’s currently married, I’m convinced that Mon-El and Supergirl will end up together. I can’t wait for the second half of the season.
Now it’s your turn. Who’s on your list?
You can also find me here: Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads, Pinterest.
One thought on “My list of the top five hottest guys on TV in 2017”
Torrance Combs – Reign & Heartland & Tudors
Graham Wardle – Heartland
O’ Laughlin – Steve McGarrett on Haiwaii Five-O
Ian Anthony Dale – as Adam Noshimuri on Haiwaii Five O
Gilles Marini – as Angelo Sorrento in Switched at Birth
Blair Tyler – as Ty in Switched at Birth.