It’s time for my annual list of the five hottest guys on TV. For 2016, I have some new additions from shows that premiered this year. Here are the guys who made my list:
5. Gabriel Soto (David on Vino el Amor) – I’ve watched Soto in many novelas, but Vino el Amor is my favorite. He usually brings the smolder and in Vino el Amor he’s brought it in spades. I’m amazed Irina Baeva hasn’t gone up in flames when Soto has looked at her.
4. Colin O’Donoghue (Hook on Once Upon a Time) – O’Donoghue continues to be the only man on TV that can pull off guyliner. I haven’t kept up with Once Upon a Time this season, but when I catch an episode, I look forward to seeing O’Donoghue.
3. Chris Wood (Mon-El on Supergirl) – Wood plays the bad boy well. When he was on The Vampire Diaries, I couldn’t stand him. Supergirl is a different story. He’s sarcastic, but he has moments when his kind heart shines through. He’s even tried to be the hero. Also, the chemistry between him and Supergirl is stellar.
2. Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen on Arrow) – Yes, I’ve moved Amell to number two for the first time in four years. I still enjoy watching him play Oliver Queen, but the character has changed. He doesn’t seem to have the same edge that he used to.
And the guy at number one is:
1. Matt Lanter (Wyatt on Timeless) – He’s hot and, like Amell, can pull off a great fight scene. But let’s not forget how endearing his character is on Timeless. Lanter pulls at my hear strings every time his character talks about his wife on Timeless and when Wyatt’s protective instinct kicks in when Lucy is in danger.
Now it’s your turn. Who’s on your list?
You can also find me here: Twitter, Facebook, Goodreads, Pinterest