It’s time for my annual list of the five hottest guys on TV. For 2015, here are the guys who made my list:
5. José Ron (Pedro on Muchacha Italiana Viene a Casarse) – I wasn’t a fan of José Ron until Muchacha Italiana Viene a Casarse. I’m not a fan of all of the tattoos, but his baby blue eyes make up for them. His eyes are so expressive, especially when he looks at Livia Brito.
4. Torrance Coombs (Sebastian on Reign) – Even though he’s not the king, Sebastian seems to carry the weight of France on him. He is the court’s protector. His dreamy blue eyes and protective instinct make quite an attractive package.
3. Ian Somerhaulder (Damon on The Vampire Diaries) – I was concerned when Elena went into a deep sleep on The Vampire Diaries. I wasn’t sure the show would be able to carry on without her. But I was wrong. This has been one of my favorite seasons because the Damon from earlier seasons is back. I tune in every week for his sarcasm and wit. Somerhaulder plays Damon, the bad boy, well and I like it.
2. Colin O’Donoghue (Hook on Once Upon a Time) – Hook was a bad boy again for a few episodes of Once Upon a Time this season. O’Donoghue plays Hook well. He’s bad, but charming at the same time. He’s also the only man on TV that can pull off guyliner. I don’t know what the second half of this season will bring for Hook, but I’m looking forward to my weekly dose of O’Donoghue.
And the guy at number one is:
1. Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen on Arrow) – I know this is no surprise. He’s been number one for the last three years, but with good reason. No one can pull off fight scenes as well as Amell and let’s not forget the awesome shape he’s in. I know I’m not the only one who enjoys watching him do the salmon ladder.
Now it’s your turn. Who’s on your list?