It’s my last blog post of the year, which means it’s time for my list of the top five hottest guys on television during 2014:
5. Robbie Amell (Ronnie Raymond on The Flash) – This may not be an obvious choice because he’s now become Firestorm and looks like a mess. However, in the flashbacks, we get to see his handsome face and he reminds me a lot of his cousin, Stephen Amell. Those Amells have good genes.
4. Torrance Coombs (Sebastian on Reign) and Ian Somerhaulder (Damon on The Vampire Diaries) – There’s a tie at number 4, which means technically there are six guys on my list this year, but I couldn’t decide between these two guys with their dreamy blue eyes and dark hair. As Sebastian, Coombs continues to protect his brother and everyone in the castle. I find that protective instinct quite attractive.
Ian Somerhaulder as Damon is this year’s bad boy. He can be impulsive and, at times, he makes you want to hate him. Despite that, I’ve always liked Damon and seeing him on the other side with Bonnie this season and how kind he was to her got him on the list this year.
3. Sebastián Rulli (Alejandro Almonte on Lo Que La Vida Me Robó) – I was sad when Lo Que La Vida Me Robó ended because it meant I couldn’t get my daily dose of Sebastián Rulli. I’m hoping he’ll be on another novela soon so I can enjoy more of his chiseled good looks.
2. Colin O’Donoghue (Hook on Once Upon a Time) – Hook used to be my favorite bad boy on television. Lately, he’s been more of a good guy, but he still has his charm, piercing blue eyes, and guyliner, which are a lethal combination. I can’t wait for more of Hook in 2015.
And the guy at number one is:
1. Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen on Arrow) – I could watch Amell do the salmon ladder on Arrow all day. He’s in some serious shape and he plays a badass well. But Amell makes the top of my list for the second year in a row because of his fight scenes. No one on television pulls off a better fight scene than Amell and I think that’s sexy.
Yes, I realize my top three are the same as my 2013 list, but, for me, they are still the hottest guys on television. Maybe my top three will change next year.
Now it’s your turn. Who’s on your list?