I love the fall. The weather gets cooler,the leaves change color, and best of all, my shows return. If you follow my blog, you know I watch a lot of TV. Here are some of the returning shows I’m looking forward to:
- Once Upon a Time – Will Storybrooke be completely frozen?
- Arrow – Will Olicity finally happen?
- The Vampire Diaries – What happened to Bonnie and Damon after the bright light?
- Reign – What will happen between Mary and Francis now that he knows that Lola is having his baby?
- Hart of Dixie – Will we see a Zoey and Wade reunion?
- The 100 – Will Finn and Bellamy miraculously survive and return for Season 2?
- The Goldbergs – What great 1980s’ moments will we get to relive?
As is the case every TV season, there are a lot of new shows premiering. Of all the new shows, I’m most looking forward to The Flash and Gotham. I have high hopes for both shows and hope I’m not let down.
What shows are you looking forward to?
2 thoughts on “My TV Shows Are Coming Back”
I’m really looking forward to the Black List. I wish I had time to watch more but I really like that one.
I am also looking forward to the return of “Arrow”.