For my last blog post of the year, I’ve decided to have a little fun. So here’s my list of the top five hottest guys on television during 2013:
5. Wilson Bethel (Wade Kinsella on Hart of Dixie) – As Wade, Bethel portrays a man who doesn’t always make the wisest decisions. But when he takes his shirt off, it’s easy to forget what he’s done wrong. He has some of the best abs on TV.
4. Torrance Coombs (Sebastian on Reign) – With dreamy blue eyes and dark hair, he is one fine-looking man. I’ve been a fan of Coombs since he played the role of Thomas Culpepper on The Tudors. On that show, he lost his head. Let’s hope the same fate doesn’t await him on Reign.
3. Sebastián Rulli (Alejandro Almonte on Lo Que La Vida Me Robó) – This guy has it all – the looks, the body, and great hair. Most times, he can be seen on Lo Que La Vida Me Robó with his shirt halfway unbuttoned. But he doesn’t really need a shirt. He’s so hot that, when he speaks, he makes everything sound sexy.
2. Colin O’Donoghue (Hook on Once Upon a Time) – Hook is my favorite bad boy on television. His charm and piercing blue eyes get me every time. I’m not usually a fan of guyliner, but O’Donoghue pulls it off well.
And the guy at number one is:
1. Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen on Arrow) – The workout scenes are some of my favorites on Arrow. I could watch those scenes over and over again. But Amell is more than just a great body and face. He plays a badass well. I don’t know what it is about a guy who knows how to pull off a fantastic fight scene, but I think it’s sexy and that’s what makes Amell my number one.
Now it’s your turn. Who’s on your list?